Tuesday, May 19, 2009

the beginning.....5.19.09

this blog is the beginning of a new and exciting journey chronicling my culinary adventures. much of my time is consumed seeking out interesting and inspiring recipes. cooking is therapy for my soul and there is nothing more satisfying than cooking for friends and family. this blog is dedicated to them.

a co-worker friend of mine introduced me to the deliciously thick and nutritious Fage yogurt and I can't get enough of it. at first I enjoyed it with just honey and then one day remembering my Nana and how she always had Grape-nuts in the house when we visited, it occurred to me that the combination of crunch, sweet and creamy-ness could quite possibly be heaven....and it WAS!

Yogurt Heaven

• 1 cup Fage 0% (pronounced fa-yeh)
• 1/3 cup Grape-nuts
• 3 tbsp of brown sugar or honey (or to desired taste)

• Sprinkle Grape-nuts over yogurt and top with brown sugar or honey

• ENJOY!

http://fageusa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment